TYPES OF THERAPY
- Brief Strategic Family Therapy (BSFT)
- Emotion-focused Therapy
- Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
- Person-Centered Therapy (Rogerian Therapy)
- Positive Psychology Therapy
- Cognitive Narrative Therapy
- Constructivist Therapy
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Anger and Rage Management
- Decision making process
- Mindfulness-Based Interventions
The therapies applied are used to treat individuals, couples, and families. It is an evidence-based approach that has been shown to be effective for treating a variety of situations and their associated symptoms such as anxiety, phobias or panic. Used also for improving general psychological functioning and well-being.
My patients are adolescents, adults, families, couples, professionals, college and university students, creative types and groups. All of them have a welcoming, open and safe space in Fribourg for discussion, self-knowledge and exploration.
I also work with organizations interested in gaining competitive advantage by training their employees and equipes in Excellent Performance Teams. From the study of the strenghs that encourage better communities, together with empirically supported practical techniques, applied to individuals and teams, your organization will experience more motivation, efficiency, leadership and ethic work.
It would be my pleasure to accompany and work with you for creating solutions and getting the healing, peace and clarity you deserve to live a life of fulfillment.