Psychologue Clinicienne et de la Santé FSP
Cabinet de Psychologie & Counseling
Therapy Services. Specialization
Individual, couple and family therapy
- Treatment adults of Narcissistic and Borderline parents
- Psychological abuse/Victimization
- Emotional abuse and manipulation (Gaslight Effect)
- Trauma Psychology (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Complex PTSD)
- Highly Sensitive Person (HSP)
- Domestic violence treatment for victims
- Co-dependency (issues surrounding relationships and substance abuse families).
- Divorce adjustment for children and adults.
- Treatment of adolescent issues
- Student’s life issues (vocational, college, university)
- Family development and transitions (family life cycle)
- Step family dynamics
- Finances issues
- Culture, Gender and Family of origin issues
- Migration processes and mourning
- Individual adjustment related to anxiety, depression and life transition.
- Healing loss and grief
- Lifestyle counseling
Business and enterprise Counseling
- Work-life balance and its impact on family relationships
- Burnout prevention and recovery
- Sress treatment for leaders and company executives
- Personal and professional career development
- Corporate Training. Enterprise Psychology
- Family business. Plan development for the family and its enterprise over time
Because choosing a psychologist is a big decision!
Why Me ?
I have many years of international experience living, studying and working in Spain, England, France, Switzerland and the United States, this has given me an open-minded spirit. My style is warm, sympathetic and challenging, based on a positive relationship that I consider necessary for getting the best person’s outcome. I believe in doing a continuous inner work investing time and energy in the process of understanding the roots of our childhood and family backgrounds and understand your “inner child”.
Therapy Proven to Get Results
I offer Systemic therapy and Counseling regarding life issues such as work, career, aging and personal and job environment relationships. I work according to the postulates of the Positive Psychology that focuses on the person’s strengths, desires and goals and the human capacity for love, resilience, courage and self-knowledge. My methods include Emotion-focused, Psychodynamic, and Cognitive Therapies together with relaxation techniques.
In my integrative approach, working with emotions is taken deep into consideration together with cognitive, social and spiritual aspects ; this can help you to reduce depression and anxiety and to transform relationships by expanding or improving coping skills -learned in your culture, traditions and family of origin-, and replace them for others more effective.